Customer satisfaction is a measure of how blinds supplied by a company meet or surpass customer expectations. It is seen as a key performance indicator in the business.
Why Customer satisfaction is important in the blinds industry?
1. The customer profitability rate tends to increase over the life of a retained customer.
2. Happy customers tell at least four others of a positive experience.
3. Dissatisfied customers tell as many as 12 about a negative experience.
4. It costs between five and six times more to attract a new customer than to keep an existing customer.
5. Companies can boost profits from 25 percent to 125 percent by retaining 5 percent more existing customers.
6. A 2 percent increase in customer retention has the same effect on profits as cutting costs by 10 percent.
You can increase your customer satisfaction by
1. Staying in contact with customers on a regular basis. This can be done by sending e-mails when there is an offer to buy cheap blinds, Newsletters, Greetings on holidays and birthdays etc…
2. Resolving your customer’s complaints quickly and successfully. This can be done by answering all the e-mails and phone calls of your customers immediately. This will show your customers that you really care about them.
3. Making it easy for your customers to contact you. This can be done by offering as many contact methods as possible.
4. Giving your customers more than they expect. This can be done by sending thank you gifts, free installations, and discount vouchers to lifetime customers to buy cheap blinds.
5. Allowing customers to give feedback. You can do this by taking surveys on a regular basis or by randomly calling your customers to get their opinions.